Must be registered to bid..
Less Fees + Better Prices = Great Deals
AUCTION RULES & POLICIES
1. YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO BID Dominion Wrecker will not accept offers or bids from non-registered parties. If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact us and a customer service representative will walk you through the process. When calling for assistance please have your government issued ID and expiration date ready.
2. THIS IS AN “AS IS" AUCTION We do everything in our power to list the cars condition and description accurately and highlight the major flaws in advance on the site. All vehicles are sold as is, how is, where is and there are no warranties expressed or implied. It is the buyers’ responsibility to review and judge vehicle condition before bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS!
3.HOW TO VIEW AUCTION INVENTORY Log in to the Dominion Wrecker Auction and choose our sale to see a full list or simply use the search at the top of the page then type in the stock number or last 8 of the VIN.
4. HOW TO SUBMIT MY BID The fastest way is to log into the Auction; you will see an alert on the dashboard showing the number of vehicles. You can click on the vehicle and start bidding. You will be able to check to see if you have been out bid. If you are the highest bidder and you win the vehicle, you will be notified by email with an attached unpaid invoice.
5. HOW TO PAY We accept cash, certified checks, and ALL major credit cards (3% fee per transaction). Personal checks are not accepted, no exceptions. Accepted check forms must be issued payable to ‘Dominion Wrecker’ and be payable in the exact, total amount of the invoice(s). Accepted check forms indicating the incorrect name and/or amount will be refused until reissued correctly; additional pricing or fees incurred during buyer caused delays will not be adjusted. The Auction administrator will have the notarized Bill of Sale document(s) ready for pickup at the time of payment. Any applicable key(s) will be provided upon vehicle pick up, after payment is received in full.
6. HOW SOON CAN I PICK UP MY VEHICLE? Typically, vehicles will be invoiced and ready for payment/pickup on the day after the Auction ends. Pick-up for all vehicles is by appointment only between the hours of 9AM-4PM Monday-Friday unless other arrangements have been made.
7. VEHICLE PAYMENT AND PICK UP POLICY Vehicles must be paid for and removed from the Auction lot no later than 48 hours after the Auction ends. You will be charged storage fees in the amount of $50 per day after the allotted 48 hours.
8.AFTER THE AUCTION SALES ARE OVER Buyers are responsible for all coordination and cost involved with the removal of purchased vehicles. Repair work on purchased vehicles is NOT permitted within the towing/storage lot (including but not limited to flat tires, jump starts, etc). Vehicles may be removed from the lot by driving or towing, but plan on towing in most cases
***A tow company scheduled to pick up from pick-up location must be insured at minimum with general liability, workman’s compensation, and provide a Hold Harmless letter on company letterhead. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Thanks for visiting Dominion Wrecker
Copyright © 2014-2024 Dominion Wrecker. All rights reserved. 226728